What Can We Do For You?
We provide a wide range of services suitable for all kinds of event needs. Take a look below to see how we can help make your event special.
Whatever you event from a smooth-running 18th birthday at your home to an important company event, or charity event to a public event for thousands we have the experience to help. Our decades of experience spans many event types, including:
- 18th & 21st Birthday parties, school & college proms,
- beer, wine and drinks lead festivals, music events & public events,
- charity fundraisers, film nights, fashion shows, quiz nights & formal dinners,
- food & drink festivals, town days & sports festivals,
- We can cover all aspects of the events in-house, or via carefully selected and previously used partners, from;
- ensuring the 18th birthdays meet the host’s requirements while ensuring parent wishes are covered too!
- risk assessments and event management plans for all large and public events,
- use of our tried and tested suppliers; cleaners, security, furniture, lighting, props and many more,
One of our real key areas of business, cementing great partnerships and mutual development of both our and the venues businesses. These really do cover a wide span of services and levels of support and include the following examples:
- full venue management, including diary management, policy & procedures set up, marketing, administration and staffing of a sports venue,
- bar set up, management and staffing of a number of wedding venues,
- occasional and ad hoc in house bar services
- business development and management support of pubs, bars & late night venues
- management and support of private hire venues
- As you can see the range of services are varied, but as many of these venues operate our services as their own, we have to honour their confidentiality. For a no-obligation conversation about your venue requirements and to see the advantages of outsourcing some or all of your venue services, contact us today.
Whatever your event or drink requirement we can help; from cocktails for an 18th birthday to a real ale bar or drink packages for your wedding to a full festival public bar for 1,000’s we have the relevant experience.
As event and venue bars were our first business interest we have the most knowledge of this side of the industry. Over the years we have perfected and improved packages, our bar set up and the ongoing bar staff training, to provide the best possible service to you. So what can we do?;
- hire of professional and uniformed bar managers and bar staff,
- sale or return drinks packages for weddings and any other events,
- licensed pay bars for weddings, events and public events,
- free bar options for any event & hospitality bars,
- specialist bars: cocktail, real ale, Pimm’s, Gin & bubbles bars,
- theme bars: beach, cool LED, white shabby chic, old oak and more
- white picket fencing
- PA systems
- Giant games packages
- chill out seating
- beer festival racking
- red carpets & posts
- bar units
- table games
- Photo booths
- Giant LOVE letters
- Traditional pub games packages
- mini marquees
- crazy golf course
Event Consultancy: with over 20 years of event, hospitality, security and venue experience. We are very well placed to be able to offer first-class, tried and tested advise and support for your business. From completing a risk assessment for your public event to full festival advise we have the knowledge to help.
Venue Business Development: we have transformed sports venues, private hire venues, bars and wedding venues. Increasing footfall, reputation and most importantly profit. Also looking and assisting with direction, marketing, staffing, management and wastage issues.
Training: To complement and build on our great in house training programmes we offer a number of training programmes that may assist your staff. These include;
- bar, cellar and bar-staff management,
- bar & event staff training,
- introduction to event stewarding,
- conflict management
- SIA door supervisor
Create Amazing Memorable Events
Create Amazing Memorable Events
Get in touch today to see how we can transform your events.
Current Positions: No permanent positions at present.
Casual staffing: We are always on the lookout for fun, professional and enthusiastic casual staff to add to our pool of event and bar staff. For more details, email us at email@example.com or call 07973 739 516 .
Work Experience: We work closely with the University of Surrey’s International Event Management Course, offering mentoring and work experience opportunities for their students. Equally, we are able to offer the same opportunity to other interested parties. Please email us with a CV for more information.
Tudor Antiques, 144 High St, Guildford GU1 3HJ